- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We Ship to Worldwide and all orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday (KST).
Most products are shipped from Korea. United States, Canadian and Japan buyers can get shipped faster through the Our US , JP Fulfillment Service.
(limited item applied)
All shipments include tracking numbers.
Free intl Shipping on orders over $ 150.00
- Standard Shipping: Korea Post (K-packet) - $ 6.00 (Per item)
- Expedited Delivery : EMS - $ 25.00 (Per item)
Shipping Carriers & Delivery Time
- Standard Delivery: 5-10 Business days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-5 Business days
* Express shipping in countries receiving only EMS Premium service will be shipped by intl parcel.
Intl Parcel: 4-6 Business days.
Customer can track & trace check below site.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Return & Exchange Policy
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email to email@example.com
2. Mail your returned item to:
3F 32-19, Gobong-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si
Please provide Returns Department Tracking #
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping(include Free shipping items) and handling that you paid on the order.
We guarantee every product we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products or it does not perform to your expectations, we will make good your purchase. FromJYJ reserves the right to inspect products before providing replacement, refund, or other solution.